DOODLES

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

 



Comments:
ALDKFJASLD you draw the most adorable skeiths ever.. >:I

Ghahaaa.. the skuntank... their mouths are so weird.. >3
I really like your profile picture at the bottom in chartreuse and the "somewhere" picture. Yanno red black and white just work.. and especially if it involves blood.
 
everything you draw is amazing or funny and most times both. 6_9
 
That sandslash could fuck you up!
You even make neopets look cool :0 I love the aisha doodles, they were always my fave
The girl with the bleedy face is awesome too. The one next to you I mean
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2008   February 2009   March 2009   May 2009   July 2009   August 2009   January 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]